Unlike conventional oil, tar and wax-based products, which do little more than just cover up the metal in your vehicle, Rust Check creeps into all hidden rust prone areas including doors, fenders, pillars,frame members, engine compartments and cavernous undercarriage areas where the Rusties love to hide out.
- Rust Check is time tested and proven for over 30 years.
- Rust Check is not only for new vehicles. Even older vehicles and those treated with other inadequate rust coatings can benefit from the deep penetrating action of Rust Check.
- Rust Check will not repair damage already done to older vehicles but it will inhibit the progression of rust in problem areas.
- Rust Check has been accredited by almost 1,000,000 satisfied customers this is the most compelling evidence that Rust Check really works.
- Rust Check preserves wiring connections, electronic components and creates a less hostile environment for mechanics, which will save you money and protect your investment
Conventional "Rust Proofing"with Oil Sprays, Tars and Waxes
- Tars and waxes will probably attack and jam power windows and locks and affect electrical systems.They will crack or peel thus, allowing moisture and oxygen to pass directly to the metal doing much more harm than good.
- Rust Check keeps moisture and oxygen out other rust proofing materials can seal water in, failing to displace moisture.
- Oil sprays float on water, trapping it against metal.
- Tar type materials if sprayed inside the door panels etc will plug vital drain holes and as a result this will trap the moisture inside.
- Corrosion is allowed to attack the structural integrity of your vehicle.
- Tars and waxes can crack or peel, allowing moisture to pass directly to the metal.
- Sealants can plug vital drain holes, trapping moisture in critical areas.
- Trapped moisture can freeze and expand or break seams.
Rust Check "Rust Proofing"
- Protects electrical systems and components.
- Penetrates and lubricates all moving parts.
- Penetrates existing rust to protect metal.
- Bonds to all surfaces for lasting protection.
- Completely protects seams and support braces.
- Will not clog drain holes.
- Creeps into seams and crevices to lock out moisture.
Coat & Protect Preminum under carriage protection!
- Attractive black undercarriage appearance
- For new or used vehicles
- Completely to-applied every year, not just "touched-up"
- Lubricates as it protects
- High active corrosion inhibitor content
- For New and Used Vehicles
- Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Resists Severe Weather Conditions
- Protects Seams & Joints
- Displaces Moisture
The same benefits as our famous Rust Check!
RUST CHECK WORKS - IT'S GUARANTEED!